- Tile Tape is easy to use: simply peel it off the roll and apply; no release paper to pull off and discard; no gluing necessary.
- No heat gun or apparatus needed to apply Tile Tape thus saving energy and money.
- Excellent strength characteristics: Tile Tape is very hard to tear or stretch.
- Self-leveling: eliminates the different levels in the surface created by stone and tile pieces of differing thickness.
- It is crystal clear so installer can see the tile pattern while installing.
- Thinset/mortar curing: Tile Tape breathes so it will allow the thinset to cure/dry; no need to perforate the Tape. It is important to let the thinset or mortar dry for as long as the manufacturer suggests.
- The adhesive is water resistant so it will not lose adhesion while at the workplace due to accidental exposure to water.
- 100% adhesion of tile back to mortar.
- Sold in rolls 30cm wide 10m Long
Write Your Own Review