Glue - 25ml: Strass Glue (MAC Glue)
Brilliant Glue...the same formulation and bonding as MacGlue for less than 1/2 the price. This amazing glue is made by the Swiss chemical giant Lascaux and is the go-to glue for glass-on-glass work but it can be used as a general purpose craft glue for small and delicate art pieces as well as multi-media collages.
Based on a chemical acrylic bond it is water soluble when wet but waterproof when dry. Extremely fluid a little goes a very long way and therefore it is actually very cost-effective. Shrinks and dries transparent with a hard glass like brilliance so can be used in place of resin-based epoxies.
- Same formulation as MacGlue for less than 1/2 the price
- Superior bonding
- Best glue for glass on glass work
- Excellent craft glue for small and delicate projects
- May be used for all multi media
- Based on a chemical acrylic bond
- Water soluble when wet but waterproof when dry
- All weather and UVA resistant
- Extremely fluid a little goes a very long way
- Very cost effective
- Shrinks as it dries so leaves the grout room free
- Dries super transparent with a hard glass-like brilliance
- Can be used in place of resin-based epoxies.
It works well for inside and outside use. Wish it came in bigger bottles as I needed lots of miniatures to mosaic an outside table and it’s a waste of plastic packaging.