Inka Gold - Gloss Paint- Silver
by Hobby Island
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Viva Decor Inka Gold is a water-based, rub-on metallic wax paste which is available in a rainbow of colours.
They can be diluted with water and used like watercolour paints creating gradients and marbling. Apply with a sponge, brush or your finger.
- Apply Inka Gold wax paste thinly with a dry sponge, damp brush (for intricate detailed areas), soft cloth or a finger, in a circular motion.
- As the colour is applied, polish it with a soft dry cloth to intensify the shine.
- Build up the colour intensity or introduce blends of colour by applying more layers of paste.
- To avoid contaminating colours and to secure the storage life of the wax paste remove the amount of paste as needed from the jar with a clean pallet knife or wooden stick.
- For the best long term protection seal with Inka Gold varnish
- Clean up with soap and water.