Winckelmans 20x20mm - Linen
- New format sheets of 196 tiles mounted on a fibre-glass mesh sheet of 31x31cm.
- Each tile is 20x20x4mm. 11 sheets= 1M2.
- Each sheet weighs approx 650g.
- Double-fired French porcelain.
- Extremely durable with an impervious matte finish.
- May be cut using wheeled nippers or porcelain nippers with a curved jaw.
Please Note: It is useful to seal these tiles with LTP Mattstone (see Tools and Equipment) to enhance their natural colours and reduce staining. LTP Mattstone, beeswax or petroleum jelly should be used prior to grouting to prevent a shadow of grout colour from remaining on the tiles.
These tiles work really well as tesserae. They are a little tough to cut but otherwise great. They come on a net-like backing that can easily peeled off. I would order these again.
I have always been delighted with the Winkelmans 20mm tiles that you have supplied to me, but it is simply ages since you last had all the other colours that I need in stock. When do you expect this to change?